Leasing a car is different from owning and it is a potentially more affordable option than buying a new car. But it is also important to get the most bang of your buck that is why you need to follow simple tips to keep the car lease cost as low as possible.
- Before leasing a car always negotiate the purchase price of the car.
- Look for cars that depreciate slower than average to keep your monthly payment low.
- Always discuss lease money factor, down payment, mileage limit, and purchase-option price with the dealer.
- Be aware of the policies and double-check for clear and fair fees and extra/hidden charges.
- Never go with the lease that extends beyond the factory warranty of the car.
- Buy Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) to protect you in case of some unexpected situation.
- Maybe you consider buying a vehicle at the end of the lease. So, it’s better to make sure the car is worth at least the purchase price.
If you are feeling all this so much confusing and started thinking that leasing is not for you…
Let VIP Auto Lease allow you to help with car leasing. NYC chamber car leasing has declared them second to none and undoubtedly premier leasing service in NYC. VIP Auto Group is the future of auto leasing. They are award-winning, a nationally recognized leasing companies in NYC. They offer you exclusive union and corporate discounts. The innovative market inventory analysis system of VIP Auto Group boosts up with their amazing wholesale buying power, and they provide their clients with a guaranteed lowest lease price on any make and model. The price you quote is the price you get and they have no hidden fee or charges.