Paris is known as the “City of Light” and for a good reason. This luminous place has been a tourist attraction for decades, and to this day remains one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Whether it’s your first time there or you are a returning guest, there is always something new to see and experience.
What are some ways to explore Paris?
Paris is all about exploring new places, uncovering all the small and amazing details, and experiencing the fine living first-hand, like a Parisian. You can do this in multiple ways:
- Take a long walk;
- Cruise the streets on a bike;
- Experiment with public transport.
Every way will give you a unique insight into the Parisian way of life, and offer a view from a different perspective. But some will provide the ultimate pleasure and privacy, and lift the whole experience to another level.
Driving through Paris by renting a luxury car
Driving through the city of light and love by renting a luxury car can be just the thing to make the trip unforgettable. Driverso, the luxury car rental in Paris offers comfort and exclusivity that will take any ordinary ride to a luxurious event in no time. Cruising the streets in one of the best car models, enjoying the views while surrounded by the pure style of the luxury car is what Paris is all about.
Must see places in Paris
There are a few iconic places that should be visited in Paris, and now that you have chosen the means of transport, be sure to explore:
- Champs-Élysées – The most beautiful avenue in the city, offering views along with local cafes, restaurants, and high-end boutiques.
- Louvre museum – Step aside from the busy streets and dedicate a few hours to this amazing, worldwide known museum.
- Eiffel Tower – It wouldn’t count as a visit to Paris if you miss the Eiffel Tower. This monumental structure is not only beautiful to see but offers you an unforgettable view of Paris.
- Notre Dame Cathedral – Enjoy the monumental example of French Gothic architecture.
- Disneyland Paris – Make your fairytale come true and be sure to visit this wonderful place.
- Seine River – Take a ride along the Seine River and enjoy a different perspective.
- Palace of Versailles – 17th-century castle opened for all that want a part of history.
- Paris vineyards – Spice up your tour with the ride to famous vineyards and try one of the best vines in the world.
- Montmartre – Take a look at the famous Basilica and find a unique art piece on the streets.
- The Latin Quarter – End your tour in the lively part of the city and pay a visit to Luxembourg park.